Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Virgin Lucky Dog


Here is the psychedelic Virgin Mary blessing all the wienies in the Lucky Dog cart.

I have been making prints with my new Epson Stylus 14oo printer. They look beautiful! Rich color and wonderful detail. I get excited when I see the digital paintings on paper. Getting ready to start working art markets. Plan to start at Mandeville Trail Head Market soon. Will post dates when I know when I will be there.

Silver Creek

Spring coming! The clearing floor is dotted with sweet purple violets. My doggie, Harpo, flushed an armadillo. What funny critters. They prove that Goddess has a sense of humor. The creeks are high and muddy after the rain. Maybe next week I can start planting. Want to put out the fig and lemon trees that I have been babying in the guest bedroom. Chickies gave four brown and speckled eggs today.

No comments: