Saturday, April 10, 2021

Luminous Woman, three images

 




Amazon Grace

Archival inkjet print, recent work







Jitterbug

Archival inkjet print, recent work


I was surprised when this figure showed up.  I think of my style, I do try to stay on a stylistic consistency path, but my Muse insists that I do not follow any rules strictly.  I think that my work lately and over the long hall aspires for luxe, calme and volumpte.  This picture is not calm, it is vibrant with ecstatic energy.  I enjoyed making this, I hope that you like looking at it.






Grace Grape

Archival inkjet print, recent work

The really satisfying aspect of using Photoshop is that I can reuse, rework image items.  I dont know how long I have been using this body of a figure, a year?  maybe two?  It is like using a stencil.  The wings, color and background are changed, a new mood is created.  I have a collage using the red and black, Coco figure.  I need to get it photographed so that I can post it.  

No comments: