Friday, July 22, 2022

JANE BETHANY, 220720

JANE, 220720

Digital, archival limited edition of 50 prints, 

available to commission as painting on canvas.





JANE BETHANY, 220720 

Digital, archival limited-edition of 50 prints, 

available to commission as painting on canvas.


I dont know what to say about her.  Read her face.  I dont know what to call the style of her face.  Maybe it is pOp style, but the image is too serious for pOp.  There are flat shapes of color on her face, defining her structure.  

Most of my art lately has been digital.  I still work with actual paints occasionally.  In these two pictures, you can see that I have used the same face with different surrounds.  I have also used the flower border in other pictures.  

The different digital elements can be reused many times.  I work hard on the elements.  Maybe it took me a week to make the face.  A week on the flowers.  Combine various elements. Some more time to make several variations.  Then I choose my faves from the variations to convert to print and web ready files.  

My three Egrets have flown into several pictures.  I need to make some more before they get worn out.  

I post to this blog.  I post to Saatchi Art, where the art may be purchased.  I have a Janet Boyd Art page on Face Book.  Occasionally I post on the Pinterest platform.

If you want to commission a painting similar to any digital work that I post, then contact me via    Inbox (1,742) - lunazure101@gmail.com - Gmail (google.com)                                                                               I would really love to paint this on canvas.

Here is the Saatchi Art link:  Janet Boyd Art Artworks | Saatchi Art




No comments: